“This recipe, given to me years ago, has become a favorite,” writes Sandra Natera from Tucson, Arizona. “It’s so fast and easy but looks you really fussed and makes one Valentine’s Day dessert that simply melts in your mouth!”
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a microwave, melt three ounces of chocolate; stir until smooth. Brush chocolate evenly on the inside of two foil muffin cup liners. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Repeat brushing and freezing steps two more times.
- Melt remaining chocolate; transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Pipe two heart shapes onto waxed paper. Freeze until set.
- Just before serving, carefully peel liners off of chocolate cups and discard. Fill with ice cream. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate hearts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Sundae Cups in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p15
Reviews for Strawberry Sundae Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review