Three simple ingredients are all you need to create this fresh and fruity summer beverage. It's bound to become a warm-weather favorite.—Krista E Collins, Concord, North Carolina
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed.
- Pour into a large pitcher; stir in the soda and lemonade
- concentrate. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 215 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.