A friend gave me the simple recipe for this tasty spread years ago, and I've been using it on a variety of breads ever since.Ruth Hodges, Harrisonville, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 fresh strawberries, mashed
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Add strawberries; mix well. Serve on bagels, English muffins or
- toast. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 108 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.