Strawberry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a blender, combine the vinaigrette, sugar, salt and mustard. Cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Transfer to a small pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Just before serving, toss the spinach, strawberries and pecans in a large salad bowl. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing(6)
Sort By :
I added feta cheese to it, which made it even better.
Excellent! Every time I take this to an event, I get rave compliments & am asked the receipe for it.
I made this for Easter dinner and it was a huge hit! People were having 2nds and 3rds! The dressing is very flavorful. I was concerned that it seemed a little thick, but it worked well to coat the spinach leaves. This will be making the BBQ rounds this summer for sure!
THIS SALAD IS WONDERFUL, AND FLAVORFUL. I ALWAYS HAVE THIS SALAD WHEN STRAWBERRIES AND SPINACH ARE IN SEASON. LOVE THIS RECIPE.....
LOVE this salad...I make it for parties and triple the recipe. I also sometimes add sliced green onions.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Poppy Seed Dressing >
- Raspberry Vinaigrette >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Spinach Salad Recipes >