Strawberry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- In a large skillet, cook and stir almonds and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved and almonds are coated. Spread on foil to cool; break apart.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing
Sort By :
"This is a delicious salad. I added fresh Jersey blueberries, but everything else was the same. My husband liked it too."
"This is one of my favorite salads. Dressing is wonderful. I use red onion rings instead of green onion. I brown the almonds without sugar."
"This salad was delicious! I served it at a family pot luck and my sister asked if she could lick the bowl. It was that good! This will be a regular in my springtime menus!"
"I substituted apple cider vinegar for the raspberry vinegar in the dressing and it was delicious. Even my 2 and 5-year old boys liked this salad. We loved the sugared almonds."
"This salad always gets raves from guests!"