- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach, trimmed
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Place the first eight ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Shake dressing and drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Sort By :
"This was tasty. I added some feta."
"Quick and easy."
"I like the nice assortment of crunchy nuts and seeds in this salad. It went over well at our Easter get-together. I used the balsamic vinegar and omitted the chopped onion due to time constraints."
"I served this salad with a grilled steak. My husband even said that he didn't know if I could top this meal. The salad was so good. I used the white vinegar and substituted canola oil for the olive oil. Thinking about making for my side dish to bring for Easter!"