Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch
The unusual combination of ingredients makes a refreshing salad people can't stop eating.—Polly Bloom, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
50-60 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 pounds fresh spinach, torn
- 8 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 5 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced green onions
- 1 cup snipped fresh mint, optional
- 32 ounces bottled ranch salad dressing
- In a several large bowls, combine the spinach, strawberries,
- cucumber, onions and mint if desired. Just before serving, add
- dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 50-60 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 101 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.