Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch Recipe
The unusual combination of ingredients makes a refreshing salad people can't stop eating.—Polly Bloom, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
- 5 pounds fresh spinach, torn
- 8 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 5 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced green onions
- 1 cup snipped fresh mint, optional
- 32 ounces bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a several large bowls, combine the spinach, strawberries, cucumber, onions and mint if desired. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 50-60 servings.
1 each: 101 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC