- 5 pounds fresh spinach, torn
- 8 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 5 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced green onions
- 1 cup snipped fresh mint, optional
- 32 ounces bottled ranch salad dressing
- In a several large bowls, combine the spinach, strawberries, cucumber, onions and mint if desired. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 50-60 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p54
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review