Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- In a large skillet, cook and stir almonds and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved and almonds are coated. Spread on foil to cool; break apart.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad(7)
Sort By :
This is one of my favorite salads. Dressing is wonderful. I use red onion rings instead of green onion. I brown the almonds without sugar.
This salad was delicious! I served it at a family pot luck and my sister asked if she could lick the bowl. It was that good! This will be a regular in my springtime menus!
I substituted apple cider vinegar for the raspberry vinegar in the dressing and it was delicious. Even my 2 and 5-year old boys liked this salad. We loved the sugared almonds.
This salad always gets raves from guests!
My sixteen year old son said it was the best salad he has ever eaten....the whole family loved it. It compliments any dish or all by itself. Wonderful recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Nut Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >