- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Arrange spinach and strawberries on individual salad plates or in a large salad bowl. Place the next six ingredients in a blender or food processor. With unit running, add oil and vinegar in a steady stream. Blend until thickened. Drizzle over salad; serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Spinach Salad
"I loved this! I added a little water and a strawberry to the dressing blend."
"Good lite side.."
"Excellent flavor easy to make. This is a "keeper"!"
"I served this for a brunch, and everyone loved the dressing. In fact, my mother-in-law just called and wants me to make and bring it along for her Easter dinner"
"I LOVE this recipe!! It is so yummy! I even love the dressing so much that I'll make it (at my husband's request) for other salads as well. I have looked for this for years - thank you so much! I'll make this again and again!"