Strawberry Soup Recipe
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup white wine or apple juice
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into two bowls; cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 1-2 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 281 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Soup
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.