- 2 cups strawberry sorbet, softened if necessary
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Line an 8x4-in. loaf pan with foil. Spread sorbet onto bottom of pan; place in freezer 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping for serving; cover and refrigerate. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding; spread over sorbet. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Unmold dessert onto a serving plate; remove foil. Cut into slices. Serve with strawberries and reserved whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Sorbet Sensation
Sort By :
"It's something different AND it's so pretty! Catches the eye for a great presentation. Plus it tastes refreshing on a warm day."
"Light and delightful!!!"
"Easy to make and delicious, this refreshing dessert is equally good with other flavors of sorbet. It's always a hit, and looks beautiful when plated, too."
"Absolutely delicious--my guests loved it! I did add 1 cup diced fresh strawberries to the pudding layer and I had extra strawberries that had been flavored with Splenda for a topping. I will definitely make this again!"
"I'm ready to make this, but I'm wondering if the pudding amount is correct? A 1 oz package? Help please?!!"