- 2 cups strawberry sorbet, softened if necessary
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Line an 8x4-in. loaf pan with foil. Spread sorbet onto bottom of pan; place in freezer 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping for serving; cover and refrigerate. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding; spread over sorbet. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Unmold dessert onto a serving plate; remove foil. Cut into slices. Serve with strawberries and reserved whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Sorbet Sensation
Sort By :
Light and delightful!!!
Easy to make and delicious, this refreshing dessert is equally good with other flavors of sorbet. It's always a hit, and looks beautiful when plated, too.
Absolutely delicious--my guests loved it! I did add 1 cup diced fresh strawberries to the pudding layer and I had extra strawberries that had been flavored with Splenda for a topping. I will definitely make this again!
I'm ready to make this, but I'm wondering if the pudding amount is correct? A 1 oz package? Help please?!!
this recipe was so good i figured i will probably make it again!
why give it 1 star?give it 5 stars!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >