Strawberry Sorbet Sensation Recipe
- 2 cups strawberry sorbet, softened
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Line an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil. Spoon sorbet into pan; freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish; refrigerate until serving. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding; spoon over sorbet. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving; unmold onto a serving plate and remove foil. Serve with strawberries and reserved whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Sorbet Sensation(15)
Sort By :
Easy to make and delicious, this refreshing dessert is equally good with other flavors of sorbet. It's always a hit, and looks beautiful when plated, too.
Absolutely delicious--my guests loved it! I did add 1 cup diced fresh strawberries to the pudding layer and I had extra strawberries that had been flavored with Splenda for a topping. I will definitely make this again!
I'm ready to make this, but I'm wondering if the pudding amount is correct? A 1 oz package? Help please?!!
this recipe was so good i figured i will probably make it again!
why give it 1 star?give it 5 stars!
I also found it strange that after saying it was excellent she only gave it one star.
As far as the difference between sorbet and sherbet, sorbet is just plain fruit that is blended and frozen. while sherbet is blended fruit that has sugar added. they are both great. and this recipe turned out great too
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >