Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
My daughters would drink this before their athletic events to build up energy.—Emma Birchenough, Lowville, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender container; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 276 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC