My daughters would drink this before their athletic events to build up energy.—Emma Birchenough, Lowville, New York
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- Red food coloring, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender container; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Smoothie in Country Woman May/June 1997, p35
Reviews for Strawberry Smoothie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review