- 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with
- remaining sugar. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden
- brown. Remove to a wire rack. Split shortcakes horizontally in half.
- Spread yogurt mixture over cake bottoms; top with remaining
- strawberries and cake tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 shortcake equals 213 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.