Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Recipe
Strawberries, pound cake and marshmallow creme combine in this scrumptious sweet. Serve it as a snack or make it your next meal's happy ending.
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 slices frozen pound cake (3/4 inch thick), cubed
- 1. In a bowl, combine the ice cream, strawberries and marshmallow creme until blended. Very gently fold in cake cubes. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup: 169 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC