- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream the mascarpone, confectioners'
- sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In a food processor, puree preserves and orange juice until smooth.
- Add strawberries; toss to coat. Spread over crust. Cut into pieces.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without garnishes) equals 303 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.