Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 medium jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, tomatoes, onion and jalapenos. Stir in the lime juice, oil and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Serve with cooked poultry or pork or as a dip for tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup equals 38 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Strawberry Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.