- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 medium jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, tomatoes, onion and jalapenos. Stir in the lime juice, oil and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with cooked poultry or pork or as a dip for tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p27
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Strawberry Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2011
"served this at a family get-to-gether and bowl was empty before I could finish putting the dish together.Not only where the chips used but some used crackers as well as celery stalks.This really a all purpose salsa and eassy to put together!!"