Strawberry Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Torn mixed salad greens and sliced onion
- 1. In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Serve over greens and onion. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons dressing) equals 17 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food
Reviews for Strawberry Salad Dressing
"I put this on a spinach salad with cucumbers, apples and sunflower seeds, and it came out delicious. The dressing was a perfect blend of sweet and tangy and it was perfect for a springtime meal."