A bit of honey perfectly balances puckery raspberry vinegar with sweet strawberries in this homemade dressing. Drizzle it over mixed greens of your choice and enjoy! —Rebekah Hubbard of Las Vegas, Nevada
Recommended: 19 Recipes for Homemade Salad Dressing
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Torn mixed salad greens and sliced onion
- In a blender, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Serve over greens and onion. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p37
Reviews for Strawberry Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 6, 2010
"I put this on a spinach salad with cucumbers, apples and sunflower seeds, and it came out delicious. The dressing was a perfect blend of sweet and tangy and it was perfect for a springtime meal."