Strawberry Ripple Ice Cream Recipe
Nothing beats the heat—or showcases ripe strawberries—better than this creamy homemade frozen treat. Once you try it, you'll be amazed how easily it comes together. —Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream, milk and vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. When ice cream is frozen, pour into a freezer container; drop strawberries by tablespoons over ice cream. Cut through ice cream with a knife to swirl. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight before serving. Yield: 1-3/4 quarts.
1/2 cup: 342 calories, 28g fat (17g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Ripple Ice Cream
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC