- saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved strawberry juice until
- smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon juice. Cool for 10
- minutes. Add strawberries and stir to coat. Refrigerate until
- chilled. Invert rice mold onto a serving platter and unmold. Fill
- center with strawberry mixture. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 293 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.