- Spoon a fourth of the batter into each of two greased 8-in. x 4-in.
- loaf pans. Spread half of the filling over each. Top with the
- remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cover loosely with foil if top browns to
- quickly. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
- to cool completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 145 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.