Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons brown rice flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cornflakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon gluten-free McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons cold reduced-fat butter
- In a small bowl, combine the rhubarb, strawberries, sugar, 1 tablespoon rice flour and cinnamon. Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining rice flour, cornflakes, brown sugar and vanilla; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
Sort By :
"I can't eat strawberries (sob!) but I make rhubard crumble by just topping the rhubarb with GrapeNuts and baking or even microwaving."
"Thank you for this recipe!! I have also been diagnosed with an intolerance to flour!! Sounds yummy and I am anxious to try!! Take Care!!"