Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie Recipe
- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whole fresh strawberries
- 1. In a saucepan, bring rhubarb and water to a boil; remove from the heat. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved; cool. Stir in sliced strawberries; chill until it begins to thicken.
- 2. Prepare whipped topping according to package directions; fold half into rhubarb mixture. Pour into crust. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Top with remaining whipped topping and whole strawberries. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 226 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.