Strawberry Raspberry Trifle Recipe
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 3 whole strawberries, quartered
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- 2. Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 3-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1-1/2 cups raspberries and a third of the whipped topping. Layer with a third of the cake and pudding, 1 cup strawberries and a third of the whipped topping.
- 3. Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, raspberries and whipped topping. Garnish with quartered strawberries. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving. Yield: 14 servings.
1 cup: 0g sugar total
Reviews for Strawberry Raspberry Trifle
"it look good I would like to try makig it the strawberry and raspberry truffle"
"Oops, No one would KNOW it's low fat!"
"My family is not a fan of raspberries so I used strawberries, blueberries and bananas instead. FABULOUS! No one would no it's low fat!"
"Loved that everything was low-sugar, low-fat, low calories. Simply great! I skipped the raspberries (used all strawberries) & used a sugar-free pound cake. LOVED THIS!"
"I also add blueberries to this refreshing dessert... it's always a hit!"
"I used strawberries and blackberries. It was a bit hit and has been requested for the next family get together."
"I made to for our 4th Of July picnic with Strawberries and Blueberries. It was a total hit."
"I made this recipe with bananas and strawberries. It was wonderful."
"Excellent recipe, easy to make and great taste. Made it with mostly strawberries with rasberries as a garnish. Everyone loved it and will definately make it again."
"My family doesn't like angel food cake, so I used reduced fat vanilla wafers and layered the dessert in a glass 13 x 9 dish - delicious!! Everyone loved it!!"
"Re: Strawberry Rasberry TrifleI used strawberries and bananas, and 1 box of white chocolate and 1 box of cream cheese puddings. It was also very good.jpearce"
"nice recipe except for one thing...sugar-free is NOT healthy artificial sweetners are dangerous poisons not food"
"We used blueberries instead of raspberries. Very good - and looks patriotic!"