“This is so refreshing on a sunny day.” The bright color and flavor of this icy treat will lure everyone right to it! Sandra Sakaitis - St. Louis, MO
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- Place the strawberries, raspberries, sugar and juices in a blender. Cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Transfer to a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze 1 hour or until edges begin to firm.
- Stir and return to freezer. Freeze 2 hours longer or until firm.
- Just before serving, transfer to a food processor; cover and process 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Garnish each serving with raspberries and lime wedges if desired. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Strawberry-Raspberry Ice in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p51
Reviews for Strawberry-Raspberry Ice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review