"I was looking for a very special beverage to serve at my daughter's wedding when I found the recipe for this pretty pink punch with a little 'zing' to it," writes Carol Schwartz from Hegins, Pennsylvania. "It got lots of compliments from our guests. That was 30 years ago - and I'm still making it."
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 2-1/2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add ice cream;
- stir gently. Add ginger ale; stir gently. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 6 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 74 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.