Strawberry Punch Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 2-1/2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add ice cream; stir gently. Add ginger ale; stir gently. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 quarts.
1/2 cup: 74 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Strawberry Punch
"I just used this recipe for a bridal shower & was hoping for a "pink" punch, as that is what I had searched for. It is NOT a true pink (more like a blush champagne color - best I know how to describe it). It was very pretty. In the goblets, but if you want a true pink punch, this wouldn't be the one! I also tweaked the recipe after the first batch; we made 5 batches for the shower of 51 people. We completely omitted the water & doubled the pink lemonade concentrate (one whole can for one recipe). We also added extra strawberry ice cream (Edy's Strawberry was excellent)! This helped make the punch a little more pink in color & had a richer taste! It is a very yummy punch..., I would definitely make it again! :)"