- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 package (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) JELL-O® Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk with mixer until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in berries; spoon over cream cheese layer.
- REFRIGERATE3 hours or until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Pretzel Squares Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Strawberry Pretzel Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2014
"Pretzel crust - yummy! Cream cheese layer - great! Jello layer - not impressed at all. In fact, I felt the jello really ruined the dish. Will use the bottom two layers again and work on a better top layer for next time."