Strawberry Pretzel Squares Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Total: 5 hr. YIELD:20 servings
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 package (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) JELL-O® Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2. MIX pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- 3. BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk with mixer until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4. ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in berries; spoon over cream cheese layer.
- 5. REFRIGERATE3 hours or until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving equals 210 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC