- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over pretzel crust. Refrigerate until chilled.
- For topping, dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a large bowl. Stir in strawberries with syrup; chill until partially set. Carefully spoon over filling. Chill for 4-6 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
Sort By :
"The recipe list would probably be better suited for a 9x9 pan. With the ingredients on this list, I got a very thin filling layer that took work to spread without pulling up the pretzels after they were baked."
"The whole house loved it. Two even picked it for next birthday cake"
"my husband just loves this.... i even tried it with blueberries and raspberries... yummy"
"My husband raved about this dessert! Easy and delicious; going to make it again very soon!"
"love it, been looking for this one for a long time. Tasted it several years ago at a gathering, but didn't know what it was called. Thanks for posting it!"