- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over pretzel crust. Refrigerate until chilled.
- For topping, dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a large bowl. Stir in strawberries with syrup; chill until partially set. Carefully spoon over filling. Chill for 4-6 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Pretzel Dessert(11)
Sort By :
A family favorite. Made it for Christmas and hoped for left overs.......there were none!! Good any time of year for any occasion.
Very Good :o)
Perfect combo of sweet & salty
I would reccomend putting the pretzels in a blender or food processor and "pulsing" them a few times it is quicker and easier than putting them in a bag and pounding them ! Also I used fresh strawberries ... YUM
Perfect combo of sweet & salty ...
so good :o)
I used fresh strawberries instead of frozen.
This is one of our favorite recipes. I always make it for Easter and this year my 6 year granddaughter went crazy for it! Love it everyone should try it !
It was soooo good!! The differant flavors hitting my taste buds, was awesome. Love it!!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Pie Crust Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes with Butter >
- Pie Recipes >