- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over pretzel crust. Refrigerate until chilled.
- For topping, dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a large bowl. Stir in strawberries with syrup; chill until partially set. Carefully spoon over filling. Chill for 4-6 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Pretzel Dessert(10)
Sort By :
Very Good :o)
Perfect combo of sweet & salty
I would reccomend putting the pretzels in a blender or food processor and "pulsing" them a few times it is quicker and easier than putting them in a bag and pounding them ! Also I used fresh strawberries ... YUM
Perfect combo of sweet & salty ...
so good :o)
I used fresh strawberries instead of frozen.
This is one of our favorite recipes. I always make it for Easter and this year my 6 year granddaughter went crazy for it! Love it everyone should try it !
It was soooo good!! The differant flavors hitting my taste buds, was awesome. Love it!!
My grandmother gave me this recipe about 35 years ago, only she named it "Pretzel Salad", why? I don't know. I like the name of this recipe. The only difference in recipes is I use powder sugar where your's calls out sugar. I love, love, love this recipe. It's usually at the holidays that I make it. But you can make it every week if you want, it's that good.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Pie Crust Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes with Butter >
- Pie Recipes >