Strawberry Pound Cake Dessert
This dessert from Linda Coleman of Cedar Rapids, Iowa adds a pretty and refreshing finish to most any meal. This simple, classic dessert comes together in moments and adds a pop of color.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 containers (16 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- Slice cake into eight pieces. Place a cake slice on each of four
- dessert plates. Top each with 1/2 cup strawberries, 3 tablespoons
- whipped topping and another slice of cake. Serve with remaining
- strawberries and whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 dessert equals 580 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 103 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.