Strawberry Pot Pie Recipe
- 9 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons coarse sugar
- 1. Place strawberries in a large bowl. Combine sugar and flour; sprinkle over strawberries and gently toss to coat. Transfer to six greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, unroll one pastry sheet. Using an 8-oz. ramekin as a pattern, cut out three pastry circles to 1/2 in. beyond edge of ramekin. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- 3. Place one pastry circle over each ramekin; press to seal edges to ramekin. Cut slits in each. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 351 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Pot Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.