Strawberry Pot Pie Recipe
I love to make easy desserts, and although these cute individual pies will draw "oohs" and "ahhs" they couldn't be simpler. —Jackie Schwartzinger, Lake Zurich, Illinois
- 9 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 4-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons coarse sugar
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Combine sugar and flour; sprinkle over strawberries and gently toss to coat. Transfer to six greased 8-oz. ramekins.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll one pastry sheet. Using an 8-oz. ramekin as a pattern, cut out three pastry circles to 1/2 in. beyond edge of ramekin. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Place one pastry circle over each ramekin; press to seal edges to ramekin. Cut slits in each. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Pot Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p220
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Pot Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >