Strawberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (1/4-inch slices)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the vinaigrette, onion, brown sugar, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; set aside. Combine rosemary and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Pour vinaigrette mixture over meat; cook 3-4 minutes longer or until pork juices run clear.
- 3. Remove chops and keep warm. Add strawberries to the cooking juices and toss to coat; serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 2 tablespoons sauce (prepared with fat-free raspberry vinaigrette) equals 365 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.