Strawberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (1/4-inch slices)
- In a small bowl, combine the vinaigrette, onion, brown sugar, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; set aside. Combine rosemary and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Pour vinaigrette mixture over meat; cook 3-4 minutes longer or until pork juices run clear.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add strawberries to the cooking juices and toss to coat; serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Strawberry Pork Chops
Sort By :
I liked the sauce, but next time I think I'll skip the strawberries.
I was looking for a new take on pork chops and this was the ticket. It was a fun recipe with good flavor. I would make it again.
I just picked these berries yesterday and used them in this recipe - what a hit! I love fruit with pork so it was a natural. I only substituted one thing - used Ken's Raspberry Pecan fat free dressing in lieu of the vinagrette - wonderful. Took half the raspberry sauce and half the berries and made my daughter's vegetarian 'chik'n' patties in the sauce as well. An amazing hit for her too.
the aroma while cooking is wonderful