- beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 9-in. springform pan; spread batter
- slightly up sides of pan, forming a well. Combine filling
- ingredients; spoon into the well. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
- or until crust is golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pan to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over
- cake. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 246 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.