- for 30 minutes. Gently spoon over each cake layer. Chill for 2-3
- Dip bottom of one pan in warm water for 10 seconds. Invert cake onto
- a serving platter. Top with reserved strawberries and 1 cup whipped
- topping. Place second cake layer over topping.
- Frost cake with remaining whipped topping. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh berries if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Editor's Note: This cake was tested with Pillsbury white cake mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 376 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.