- On each of 12 serving plates, layer one wafer, a dollop of whipped
- cream and three strawberry slices. Repeat layers. Top with remaining
- wafers; dust with confectioners' sugar. Arrange remaining
- strawberries over tops. Garnish with chopped pistachios; serve
- immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without confectioners' sugar and chopped pistachios) equals 242 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.