Strawberry Pineapple Punch
I've made this pleasing party punch for many get-to-gethers, and it's always a hit. The rosy color and sweet flavor of the strawberries come through in every sip.—Luella Dirks, Emelle, Alabama
22 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters diet lemon-lime soda
- Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a large freezer container; add juices. Cover and freeze.
- remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving. Just before
- serving, break up mixture with a wooden spoon or potato masher. Stir
- in soda. Yield: 22 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 59 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.