How do you remember how to spell dessert correctly? In this case, double the “S” for double the deliciousness in these fluffy, fruity pies. —Peggy Key, Grant, Alabama
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped
- topping. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberries for garnish; stir remaining
- strawberries into filling. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at
- least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with reserved strawberries.
- Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 256 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now