Strawberry Pies Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberries for garnish; stir remaining strawberries into filling. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with reserved strawberries. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
1 piece equals 256 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Pies
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.