Strawberry Pies Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberries for garnish; stir remaining strawberries into filling. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with reserved strawberries. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
1 piece equals 256 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Strawberry Pies
"We loved this pie! It was super easy to assemble and great to have a second pie in the freezer for the next dessert event. The one thing our family changed from the original recipe is the chilling. We put our pies straight into the freezer. We pull out the pie about 20 minutes before serving. Found that straight from the fridge, the pie was a little to soft for our liking. Highly recommend this recipe."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.