How do you remember how to spell dessert correctly? In this case, double the “S” for double the deliciousness in these fluffy, fruity pies. —Peggy Key, Grant, Alabama
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberries for garnish; stir remaining strawberries into filling. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with reserved strawberries. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as Strawberry Pies in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p39
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Pies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review