Strawberry Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), broken into large pieces
- 1. In a bowl, beat ice cream until slightly softened. Fold in the whipped topping, cashews and chocolate chips until blended. Very gently fold in graham cracker crust pieces. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a freeze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 258 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Strawberry Pie Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.