Strawberry Pie Ice Cream
Our home economists dressed up store-bought strawberry ice cream with whipped topping, cashews, chocolate chips and pieces of a graham cracker pie crust. One scoop won't be enough!
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, beat ice cream until slightly softened. Fold in the
- whipped topping, cashews and chocolate chips until blended. Very
- gently fold in graham cracker crust pieces. Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in a freeze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 258 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.