Strawberry Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), broken into large pieces
- 1. In a bowl, beat ice cream until slightly softened. Fold in the whipped topping, cashews and chocolate chips until blended. Very gently fold in graham cracker crust pieces. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a freeze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 258 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Strawberry Pie Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.