Our home economists dressed up store-bought strawberry ice cream with whipped topping, cashews, chocolate chips and pieces of a graham cracker pie crust. One scoop won't be enough!
Recommended: 22 Best Summer Pies
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, beat ice cream until slightly softened. Fold in the whipped topping, cashews and chocolate chips until blended. Very gently fold in graham cracker crust pieces. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a freeze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Pie Ice Cream in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p44
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Strawberry Pie Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review