- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in
- half; roll each portion into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread
- butter to within 1/2 in. of edges; spread with strawberry preserves.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over preserves.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to
- seal. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down in two
- greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise
- until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 20
- minutes. For glaze, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese,
- confectioners' sugar and extract until smooth. Add enough milk to
- achieve desired consistency; drizzle over rolls. Sprinkle with
- pecans. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 202 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.