If you're looking to serve a lighter, more nutritious dessert, you'll appreciate this tasty trifle recipe. You'll want to make it in a clear glass bowl or trifle dish to show off its fabulous colors.—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) instant sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced unsweetened peaches
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced fresh strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup peaches and a third of the whipped topping. Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, peaches and whipped topping. Garnish with additional sliced strawberries. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Peach Trifle in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2001, p59
Reviews for Strawberry Peach Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review