- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) instant sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced unsweetened peaches
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Additional sliced fresh strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup peaches and a third of the whipped topping. Top with remaining cake, pudding, strawberries, peaches and whipped topping. Garnish with additional sliced strawberries. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Peach Trifle
"very good, loved it and make again :)"
"i made this for a contest and won first place my whole block even tried it and loved it so i would recomend it to everyone!"
"would be nice to try but I need the nutritional information for my points plus program,,looks delicious!!"
"What are the nutritional facts?mc"
"Is the nutrition facts, correct on this? O everything?"